Mass recruitment includes a number of methods that speed up and simplify the process, ensuring that candidates are effectively selected to match the company's requirements. Depending on the number of people to be hired, the deadlines set and the availability of a talent pool, it is possible to use a combination of strategies, and not be limited to just one.
- Process Automation: The use of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) can significantly save recruiters time, speed up the processing of applications, and make it easier to receive feedback and guide candidates through the recruitment stages.
- Group interviews: This method involves interviewing several candidates at once. Group interviews can be structured or unstructured and include various types of assignments, discussions and exercises to help assess candidates' suitability for the job.
- Online interviews: Instead of interviewing in person, recruiters can use video conferencing, calls, or even chat to evaluate candidates. Online interviews are usually convenient for all parties and save time and resources.
- Social networks and instant messengers: The use of social networks and instant messengers allows recruiters to quickly contact candidates and conduct an initial interview or information gathering through text messages or video calls. This approach allows you to optimize the selection process and simplify communication between candidates and recruiters.
- Testing: In the process of mass recruiting, recruiters can use various tests and tasks that allow them to assess the skills of candidates, their ability to learn and adapt. Tests can be both written and practical and taken online or offline.